Little Miss Alyse grew up a little bit more.
She moved out of her crib/toddler bed and into a big "Princess" bed of her own.
She seemed happy to say goodbye to her little bed.
Her and Daddy got right to work taking the crib down.
We decided to go with a Queen sized bed because when Papa and Grammy come to visit (which is pretty often) they will need a place to sleep too. On those nights Alyse has a brand new sleeping bag and pillow to use in our room or her room, or I am guessing she might just snuggle up with me.
Here is a glimpse at her new bed. (We have a little more decorating plans in mind, but the bed is all that is done for now.)
It's pink and purple polka dots and stripes.
She seemed to like it and got right in to test it out.
But of course she had all of her friends to watch over her.

It seems like not too long ago we were putting that crib up in her room, and then again changing it into a toddler bed for her. She is growing up way too fast!
It seems like not too long ago we were putting that crib up in her room, and then again changing it into a toddler bed for her. She is growing up way too fast!
We moved the crib into our old guest room, which will now be Breeley's room.
There is going to be a lot of pink and purple taking over one side of my house, but I can't wait to get to decorating!

10 comments:
So cute! That's a great idea about the queen bed too...good for guests and she won't fall out since it's so big!
I LOVE the pink and purple polka dots!! Sooo cute. I want that in my room! (DH would never go for it, but I can dream.... lol)
She is so cute - love her sleeper! :) She's getting so big!
LOVE that bedding! So cute!
Cute bedding! Love the bed - where did you get it? I'm looking for beds for my two big girls.
How cute! My little princess is still in her crib but now that she's figured out how to climb OUT of it, it's time to move her to my old daybed that we're gussying up for the princess she it.
Love the pictures and I'll have to remember to take pictures of her room once we finally get it put together...hopefully in time for when the new baby arrives!
I love the bed and the bedding! So pretty! Of Course, that sweet girl is the prettiest of them all!
Oh my goodness...she looks so tiny and wee in that big bed! Wow...lots of changes! So exciting! :)
SO cute! Love the bedding! When I finally move and get unpacked- I am going to send her a "new bedroom warming" gift! I already know what I am going to make. :)
Thanks everyone! Y'all are so sweet. I actually got the bedding at Home Goods (which is the home store for Marshalls) so it was a pretty good deal. The new bed is from Ikea.
Sarah - you are so sweet!!!!
Post a Comment