Friday, January 29, 2010

No Way!!!!

Oh my gosh, y'all!!!!!!
I am so excited!!!!

It was a normal morning. Josh was off to work. I fed Miss Alyse her breakfast and turned on some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for her. I went to the other room to watch some Regis and Kelly and do my morning computer time.

Just as I was turning on my computer my Blackberry started a buzzin.
I looked and saw an email and decided that I would just read it from my computer in just a second.
Facebook check, Twitter check, Google Reader check...
Oh yeah - email.

I opened my email and saw this:

Hi Stephanie,
Congratulations on winning a gift certificate! Thank you so much for supporting our fundraising efforts to help the victims of the earthquake in Haiti
......

I sat up real fast and then I remembered that I had donated some money here a few weeks ago. I knew that we were giving to Samaritan's Purse at church but I also wanted to do something else. When I saw the site I thought it would be a good way to donate. I never thought that I would win anything.

But here is the exciting thing.
This is what I won...

A $100 gift certificate to THE PINK GIRAFFE!!!


No way! I've never really won anything before, and this is such a great thing to win!!!
I want to jump up and down I am so excited!

Now I have to make the oh so difficult decision of what to get!
I will let you know what I get when I've decided.
I promised Josh that I would try not to go over the $100... That may be hard.

6 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

WOW!!! That is awesome! You are on a roll!!! Head over to my blog and enter the giveaway!!! Deadline is tonight!!! ;)

Courtney and the Boys said...

Wow! That's so fun! Congrats!

~*~ Allison ~*~ said...

Wow! Congratulations!

What perfect timing too!! You've been wanting to do more shopping for the baby - and monogram stuff at that!

Have fun shopping!

Rebecca said...

Wow that's great! Congratz' to you!!!
Have fun spending!!

Natalie said...

From one fellow "I never win anything" to another, I am SO excited for you! And what a perfect place to have a gift certificate too! :)

I can't wait to see what you decide to get (I would have a tough time sticking within the budget as well). Good luck and congratulations!!!!

Unknown said...

Yea, so much fun! I am so excited to see what you get!!