Monday morning, she was obviously not feeling well. She just laid on the couch and then moved to my bed. She wouldn't eat. About 11:00am she feel back to sleep. She woke up 3hrs later burning up. When I checked her temp it said it was 105.5! I kinda freaked out and started taking her blankets and pjs and everything off of her. I took it again it was 104.8. I gave her some Tylenol and a bath and called the Dr. By the time we got there her temp was down to 103. They ran some test and the diagnosis was Strep.
We have some meds and have been told that we are to stay home for the next 48hrs. He told me that she should be fine by Wednesday. (Which is good, cause we have big plans for this Friday!)
This morning, she seems to feel much better. Her temperature has dropped (not quite back to normal), and she finally ate something. Guess we are going to be spending the day at home cuddled up and watching movies.
2 comments:
Even all sickie poo she is adorable!!! Hope she gets better soon!
Oh I hope she is feeling better soon! that is not fun. We've been dealing with ear infections here... oh the fun of winter time! :)
Post a Comment