Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Little Medalist

Last week Alyse had her last Little Gym class.
She loves Little Gym, and I have enjoyed taking her, but I think we are going to move on to other things (dance, cause you know that I have to put her in a tutu) soon.
Plus, honestly, you should see me trying to keep up with her with my big belly! Ha!
(She is also still doing swimming, and really there is so much activities that a 2yr old can do... and we can pay for!)

Here are a few shots from her "Performance Day" and awards ceremony.








(She really was happier than she looks. She just wasn't loving standing there in front of a room full of people getting her picture made.)
Here are a flew clips of her in action and getting her award.
(Love my new Flip!)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! My littlest girl is starting Gymnastics here soon; following in Moms footsteps. There are SOOO many activities for little girls to be in.

Unknown said...

So cute! Molly loves being in gymnastics, too. Eric takes her and it's been wonderful for them to bond.