Ha, so cute, funny, and sad! She is so happy!
When we found out our second was a girl I walked into Babies-R-Us and those shirts were front and center! Yep...one just jumped into the cart. :D
Ahh, that is so sweet and sad at the same time.
What a Cutie Patutie!:) Such a sweet photo and sad too. not because she was in the corner but for Patrick Swayze :(
I've always loved that line, and LOVE the shirt! Too fun.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ha, so cute, funny, and sad! She is so happy!
When we found out our second was a girl I walked into Babies-R-Us and those shirts were front and center! Yep...one just jumped into the cart. :D
Ahh, that is so sweet and sad at the same time.
What a Cutie Patutie!:) Such a sweet photo and sad too. not because she was in the corner but for Patrick Swayze :(
I've always loved that line, and LOVE the shirt! Too fun.
Post a Comment