However, when we were at the beach, we were not able to go to Elevation.
The sermon we missed was part of the Give.Me.Faith series.
(You can watch it here.)
As part of the sermon, Pastor went over these 12 Faith Confession that he encouraged us to say out loud at least once a day.
Because:
Hearing the word initiates faith
Speaking the word activates faith
Doing the word demonstrates faith
I have read over these many times the last couple of days and had to share them with ya'll.
1. I am fully forgiven and free from all shame and condemnation.
2. I act in audacious faith to change the world in my generation.
3. I have no fear or anxiety, I trust in the Lord with all my heart.
4. I am able to fulfill the calling God has placed on my life.
5. I am fully funded to do everything God has called me to do.
6. I have no insecurity because I see myself the way God sees me.
7. I am a faithful spouse and a godly parent, our family is blessed.
8. I am completely whole physically, mentally, and emotionally.
9. I am increasing in influence and favor for the kingdom of God.
10. I am enabled to walk in the sacrificial love of Christ.
11. I have the wisdom of the Lord concerning every decision I make.
12. I am protected from all harm and evil in Jesus' name.
It is so important that we remind our self of these things so that we can live them.
1 comment:
Wow, those are great! I am going to copy them down in my journal and read through them every day! Thanks for sharing these with us!
Post a Comment