
The first day that we got it I asked Josh if he would put the battery in it and set it all up. It has a setting to save your height, age, and other information. Josh pulled it out and entered both our information. He decided to step on to make sure that it was working right.
I heard this big gasp. I looked around the corner and Josh said, "There is no way that is right! Let me try again." and he stepped on the scale again. Again he said, "I don't think that is right."
I asked "Is it off? Here let me try" and I stepped on. The scale told me the exact same (too high!) number as the doctor's office scale had said earlier in the day.
Josh replied, "I think the weight part is right. But the body fat percentage has to be off." I told him that I didn't think so. Of course I wished that my percentage was lower, but it seemed to be right, judging from what the machine at the gym told me a few months ago.
Then I asked him how much his was.
In a disgusted voice he said, "It told me that I had 14% body fat!!!!!"
I laughed and said "And? Why are you upset about that?" He then went on and on about how he has always been around 8%. Now he is fat!

9 comments:
Maybe he should “exercise regularly” and not just LIE about it!
Dave's the same why. That's what you get when you marry an athlete :)
Ok… I so don’t want that in my house! Ha! Cute post!
Don't you hate that about guys! My hubby could lose 10 pounds in a week! It would take me like a year! Congrats, you won a giveaway on my blog!!
What a porker. Is he for real?
8??? seriously
mine is like 8 times like 8!
poor josh!
That is too funny!
You're blog is too cute! And ok, I have to tell you - when I saw your post below with the picture of what all was in your purse, I knew you were my kind of girl! (That could have easily been a picture of my purse contents at any given moment)
Hope ya'll have a great weekend!
Oh to be anywhere near 14%! lol
VERY funny post! I laughed out loud when I saw the picture after his "fat" declaration! Looks like he needs to eat more doughnuts and live up to the cop stereotype. ;)
Post a Comment