Monday, July 6, 2009

Don't Panic

Do not worry my friends!
I know that it looks like I took a picture of my child drowning in the bathtub,
but she isn't drowning.... she's "swim'in".

Every time Alyse takes a bath she takes out all of her toys and puts them on the edge of the tub and then starts to paddle and kick away.
I let her do it for awhile...until the splashing gets out of hand.


We may have to get a bigger tub.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I have to admit, that WAS a little scary to see until you explained more! Is that a police rubber ducky on the tub ledge?! Love it!

Becca said...

LOVE IT!! Such a little fishy!

Because of Love said...

Yes, that is Officer Ducky sitting on the side of the tub. She loves ducks! I think I got that for a baby shower present when I was pregnant with her.

Dori said...

So sweet! And I like how the water is churning just enough to cover parts! No future embarrassing pictures here. We have a police rubber ducky too!

Courtney and the Boys said...

That's fantastic! Great practice for the real thing and to get her used to having her face in the water. My boys always freaked out at having water in their eyes and were very timid when they started to learn to swim. She's a natural! :)