Ok, I tried to pick one favorite picture of my little girl!
I really did!
But I love me some pictures...
So I picked a few favorites








I also realized that my baby is so big!
Gosh 2 years goes by fast!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Can't wait to see some of your favorite pictures.


27 comments:
Those are all beautiful photos! I love the one of her in the tutu!
What a beautiful lil angel Stephanie.. Loved all the photos.. how dare they ask us to pick only one lol. Happy Blog Hopping,
Debbie
i cant pick one too... so i posted 2 pictures! :D and out of the pictures you posted, i love the first one and the last one :D
glad to dropped by from the bloghop..
greetings from the Philippines!
One of the cutest blogs I have seen....What a great picture....Love this blog hop and am anxious to meet lots of new friends...
She is very sweet!
Great photos!
Just stopping by via the blog hop to say hello!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-hopping-pics.html
Such sweet photos - I can see why it was hard to choose!
I decided not to share of photo of my kids, for a change, and went for something entirely different!
Hope you can stop by my Northern Ireland blog to see my photo for the blog hop.
www.janmary.com
Just Hoppin by.. Great pictures she if very beautiful.
such cute pictures!!
Hoppin through...
Picking one picture was difficult for me... so I just picked my most recent favorite.
Our little ones grow way too quickly... don't blink. ;)
My favorite picture is the top one! It is way way to cute!
2 years does go by way to fast!! My daughter just turned 2 in April!!
These are great! It was hard for me to pick one since I have two kids ya know. :o)
Time sure does fly by! Absolutely adorable pictures! Loved the first one!
I came from Kellys Korner.. Your daughter is so cute!
what a sweet little girl. She's adorable.
Oh my goodness...that bumblebee picture! :) Absolutely gorgeous!
Happy hopping!
She is beautiful. I couldn't choose just one picture either. Blessings!
She is so cute!!!
Beautiful photos!!
I have to laugh because I also had a hard time picking just one. =D
Hopping by from Buffalo, NY...
=D melanie
Two years....does fly by.
My oldest graduated high school in June and turned 19!
It's faster than you think!
Hopping in from the blog hop. Love the reflections pics, so sweet!
Hoppin by to say hi! I absolutely LOVE that first picture!! They are all adorable of course, but that first one is too cute.
Too cute! Happy hopping!
Just hopping by! She is adorable. My favorite is the bumblebee one.
No wonder you couldn't pick - what gorgeous pictures!
beautiful pics n she's gorgeous!!
P.S. I'm blog hopping via the McLinky....bunny hop over to enter 4 great giveaways:http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/(Dr Hippo books, CoverBee Laptop sleeve, Chex Mix bars, Piggy Paint- 10 winners in all!!)
No wonder it was so hard to choose, she is a doll! It was cool seeing her "grow up" :)
{ coming from the Blog Hop :) }
Adorable pictures! Have a blessed week. Stopping by via the Blog Hop.
Mimi
Post a Comment