Friday, July 10, 2009

992 Pages To Read

The other day while I was waiting for UPS to deliver my dress, I had a false alarm when I saw a package in my mailbox. Inside of it happened to be some books that I ordered from Amazon.

These are the books I ordered.




Now I just have to decide which one to start with....

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Definitely Sophie Kinsella! I just picked up "sTORI Telling" tonight and I'm loving it! :)

Dori said...

goodnight, mush...

Enjoy!! We just spent a couple hours at the used bookstore and I now have a rather extensive "to read" pile as well!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh, I say LA Candy...I want to read that one big time! But I love Sophie and I have NEVER read Jen Weiner...isn't that weird? I am sure that I would love it!!!

Good Luck - Hope you picked a good one!

Natalie said...

Whichever one you pick you'll have to keep us informed on if you liked it or not. Thanks for the new summer reading potentials!

Lisa said...

Sleeping Arragments is very different than her other books. Hard to put down but not sure I liked it. Would love to hear your thoughts on it.