Thursday, July 9, 2009

God Who Answers Prayers


Because I told you already that our church's worship team just released a new worship CD, I felt it was a great time to tell you about one of my favorite songs that is on the CD.

It is called "God Who Answers Prayer"

The song was written by Chris Brown (one of our worship leaders) when Wade (another of our worship leaders) and his wonderful wife, Ferris (who I am so glad to call a friend) had their twin daughters Adleigh and Liana 3 months pre-mature. It was a very emotional time, but I have never seen two people trust in God much. They were so strong, and God made the sun stand still and they have to precious miracle babies!

First you have to watch the video about it.

Now you have to go over to the Elevation Worship blog to listen to the song.
(You will need to push play under LATEST TRACK on the right side of the screen. Or you can download it from here.)

Trust me, click on those links! You won't be sorry. You will have goosebumps/tears.

It is a really beautiful song!

God Who Answers Prayer
Words by Chris Brown and Wade Joye
Music by Chris Brown

God who answers prayer
Sees me in my need
Runs to my despair
Your promise I believe

That you are, you are
You are God

Bless the Lord with all that's within,
Oh my soul I cry out with all the I am,
Make me whole, here I stand, I place all my hope in you,
My Healer will see me through

God who answers prayer
Faithful You will be
In my darkest hour
Your promise I believe

That you are, you are
You are God

Bless the Lord with all that's within,
Oh my soul I cry out with all the I am,
Make me whole, here I stand, I place all my hope in you,
My Healer will see me through

My Savior, My God on High
The One who has brought me life
I surrender all that I am,
Into Your hands, I'm in Your hands

My Savior, My God on High
The One who has brought me life
I surrender all that I am
Into Your hands, I'm in Your hands

Bless the Lord with all that's within,
Oh my soul I cry out with all the I am,
Make me whole, here I stand, I place all my hope in you,
My Healer will see me through




No comments: