Saturday, July 11, 2009

Guess Who Was On The News

Click here to see my handsome man in uniform.
(He is the one giving the interview.)
He makes me smile. I love him.

You also get to see a quick glimpse of my wonderful friend, Tonia. Love her too!


5 comments:

Taylor said...

Very nice!! Good bust!

Meadowlark said...

Neat!

I am curious. At Husband's department absolutely nobody gets to talk to the press except the duty Sgt or LT. Is it the same at your guy's department? (i didn't pay attention for rank designators, sorry)

Because of Love said...

Josh is not a Sgt. His Sgt. actually asked him to do the interview because Josh was the one who made the discovery and also is on the team who has been following that guy for awhile.

I am not sure of the rules, but usually for interviews the officers on scene are the ones that are interviewed by the media. If there is a SGT on scene they may do the interview.

I think it depends on the situation. If it is a major crime scene a SGT will do the interview or there will be a press conference with a chief or rep (who is a duty captain.)

mrs. fuzz said...

Cool! It seems you've seen him a few times now on tv. Was it a surprise? Or did you know it was coming?

Natalie said...

Ahh, what a stud! He handled himself very professionally, but if his department is anything like my hubby's, they were probably high-fiving and talking big for the next few days...or weeks. I just love police officers!!!!