Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Going to Stick My Toes In Some Sand

This is my pedicure that I treated myself to today:


It is totally not a normal "Stephanie" look. However I was feeling a little adventurous today. I asked for a simple pink flower. It isn't exactly what I had in mind, but I like it....

Anyway, I am taking these toes to the beach for a day or so with my parents. So, I will be back in a few days with some beach pictures for y'all!

See you Saturday!



3 comments:

Ang said...

Vacations are great! :) Have fun!

mrs. fuzz said...

Have fun! So jealous. I miss the ocean and sand so bad! Can't wait to see pictures. Cute toes!

Natalie said...

What cute toesys! I'm land-locked where I live and haven't been to the beach since I went to Scotland (2005), and that's not the ideal place for beach play! I hope you have fun and I love the pedi.