Saturday, April 25, 2009

Healer - Ted Haggard At Elevation



Well, if you live in the Charlotte area, you have probably heard about it already, but Ted Haggard will be at our church on Sunday. (If you don't know who Ted Haggard is you can click here. But basically he was a very well know preacher who fell morally.)

Since it was announced that he was going to be at Elevation on Sunday, a lot of people have been asking why. Well, you can read this to find out the how and the whys.

You should also watch Pastor on the news.

It will be a big Sunday.

2 comments:

Ang said...

I like the last sentence on the hows and whys:


-We are a church committed to being able to talk about everything.

Unfortunately, most churches miss this one.

....Your church seems great! Too bad I dont live closer! :(

Raul and Catie said...

What a great opportunity for your fellowship...I really like the tv interview, too. Praise Him for a fellowship that really *is* willing to not only say they'll talk about everything, but actually do it (2 completely separate things for some people)