Fast shower
Yay for a husband who fed Alyse breakfast and cleaned the kitchen!


A Chai Latte with Raspberry


Rush off to Little Gym
Come home, have snack, watch "The Puppies" (101 Dalmatians)
Take Zeke for a walk around the house.
Play in her "house" for a while.
Left over spaghetti for lunch
Rinse off in the sink.
Make some phone calls/text/twitter.....

Spend some time doing the Potty thing.

Spend some time doing the Potty thing.
Naptime (Know it isn't the best picture, but I wasn't risking going in there.)

30 minutes on elliptical
30 minutes on elliptical
45 minutes of Ballet/resistance cords/weights/pilates

Some Jesus Time - still working on reading through the Bible.
Some Jesus Time - still working on reading through the Bible.
Check some emails/read blogs/Facebook/Sorority Life

Guess who's up and wanting to dress up - Princess Alyse

Time to play in her new ball jumpy thingy that she got for her birthday.
Guess who's up and wanting to dress up - Princess Alyse
Time to play in her new ball jumpy thingy that she got for her birthday.

6 comments:
wow! you get alot done! How do you like FIT TV?
When my kids used to nap, exercise was the last thing i'd feel up to, that was my nap time as well!
What a great day! I love all the pics. You are very blessed =)
Now that is a busy day!
I totally love Chai from Starbucks. I will have to try it with raspberry now! LOL
Coming over form SITS to say WELCOME!
That was a fun glimpse into your life. Thanks for sharing! good for you for fitting in some exercise. I need to do that!
Looks like a great day. I'm inspired by your workout routine.....one day I will get there.....my 4 year old no longer naps and my baby isn't on a schedule yet.....plus we have to leave not too long after lunch to go get the big sisters......
I'd love to know more about the ballet/pilates --- is that on tv or is it a video?
THANKS!
Here are on my thoughts on Fit TV.
I like it because there is a lot of varity. The show that I use the most is All Star Workouts. One day they have a dance type of workout, the next is bootcamp stuff, the next will be on a ballance ball, etc. I have found a few that I like and DVRed them so I can do them whenever I would like. The one that is in the picture today is my favorite: Ballet Strength. To see an example go to:
http://www.exercisetv.tv/watchvideo.aspx?id=600074525
This is a short 20 minute example of the 1hr workout that I have DVRed (45 minutes without commercials)
It is a great workout because you are using your legs and arms all at the same time. She also uses a section where you use resistance bands and light weights. The cool down is all ab work and then pilates moves. Love it!
The thing that I don't like about Fit TV is a lot of the shows repeat over and over. I wish that they would come out with another Ballet Strength or ballance ball routine, but they play the same ones over and over. I need some varity so I don't get bored.
Plus some of the shows are 80s/early 90s fabulous. For me it is hard to work out with girls in way tight unitards.....
Post a Comment