Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Joined A Sorority

Ya'll, I have a new addiction.

Let me first say that I am not a big "gamer". The only two computer games that I have ever played where Snood and Bejewled - which was only because my college roomie Erica introduce them to me.

However, Facebook has brought this into my life:


I was intrigued when I read the whole sorority thing...
I secretly always wanted to be in a sorority, but my college didn't have any sororities. So, I guess this was my chance to join one.

Here's the deal... you create your own "sister", give her a cute name, and get her all dressed up pretty. This is my girl, CarolinaBlueBelle. Isn't she pretty?! (Please note that she is wearing Manolo Blahnik Sandals!)


After you get your girl all set up, you get her a job, buy her some accessories, a car, and start to make some friends. The whole point I guess is to get more friends and more stuff.

It may not be the best past time, but for now it is my guilty pleasure.

Ok, my energy points are probably refreshed by now, so I'm off to do some "Socializing!"

5 comments:

lov said...

the whole sorority life is still hard to figure out....
maybe that's why i never did it in actual college

but i'm working on it!

Ang said...

I read your blog last night, and I had to check out what sorority life was, just out of curiousity-I think within 5 minutes I was hooked. LOL. :)

Becca said...

That sounds like fun! I might just have to check it out. One more thing to tear me away from sleep after putting Autumn to bed.

Mrs. *B* said...

just stoppin' by to say *hi* yes, I started a new blog. I just wanted to go in another direction! Glad you found me!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun and cute game... I better not dabble lest I get sucked into another internet indulgence. For now blogging and facebook are my guilty pleasures.=)

Again, I'm so glad to have met you at Elevation on Sunday!