Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Game Time

Tonight is the big game


Just in case you didn't know this house is a UNC house! We believe that as good Christians we should not be cheering for any devils. :)


Alyse showed her Carolina cheer all day long.
Let's Go Heels!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol the cheerleading photos are SO cute!

Tim said...

Thanks for stopping by to see Hollie's work. She did do a great job. I hope that you will come back often so we can get to know you. It seems we are almost family now that i see she did your blog also. I didnt even have to scroll down to see her button, I just new by the look that Hollie had done this.

Your family is so beautiful and you must be so proud.

Love and Prayers to You and Your Family,

Tim

Faith said...

How cute is she in her little cheerleading uniform??? I love it!