Friday, February 6, 2009

Alyse Is A Trouble Maker!

When we were at ImaginOn this morning Josh was in uniform because he was technically working. After the story time we went to go let her play and read some books. Josh and Alyse were walking in front of me. I stopped to look at something and a little boy (probably 3 or 4) and his mommy walked by me.

This is what I overheard:

Little Boy:"Mommy, someone is in trouble. There's a policeman."
Mommy: "No, I think he is with his little girl."
Little Boy:"Is she in trouble?"

I thought it was so funny!

3 comments:

Jill Pagels said...

So cute!

Tim said...

Hey there friend! Wow Hollie did a great job on your blog, I see why you like it so much. Im so glad you contacted me about your blog design by Hollie. That makes us blog cousins or something right? Anyway, I hope you wont mind me following your blog. Feel free to follow along with us as well. R u in texas also by the way, I couldnt help but notice the ya'll.

I also wanted to know how you stumbled upon our blog. I like to know how my new bloggy friends find me if at all possible.

Have a great weekend!

God Bless.

Mommy of Multiples said...

Your daughter is beautiful!