Friday, February 6, 2009

Here There And Everywhere

Who came up with the term "Stay At Home Mom"?
The last two days have not been "stay at home" days for me.
I have been all over the place!

Yesterday was my errand day. I had a few places that I needed to go to for myself, and then I had a list of places that I needed to go for my church errands. Alyse and I headed out and we were gone most of the day. She was a trooper, and did a great job of sitting in her car seat and making multiple stops. .

Today we woke up early (well, early for us...7:30am) and started to get ready for the day. I had decided that it would be fun to take her to the toddler story time at ImaginOn and then meet Daddy for an Uptown lunch.




(Yes, I was the annoying mommy with the camera.)

We had fun. I am glad that we went.

After another shortened nap, we ran to do a few more church things including ordering a cake for tomorrow's celebration. (More on that later...)

Anyway, after I was done explaining to the lady that NO, our church is not a "Scientologist kinda church" and NO, we did not need any flowers, balloons, or confetti on the cake, I noticed they had a big gift card display. I decided to check out which ones they had. (It's hard to explain, but gift cards are a big part of my life....) I looked and then had to call Josh and tell him that I was so upset! You see, there were 3 different restaurants that I went to yesterday in 3 different parts of town, and well.... I probably could have saved some time and just went a mile down the road to the HT because they were all there! So frustrating!

Now as I am sitting here I realize that the last two days aren't going to be the only "on the go" days for us.

Saturday - Little Gym make up class, church service
Sunday - church, church, lunch run, church, church, church ......
Monday - small group, groceries, trip to a store or 2 to prepare for Valentine's....
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and then Sunday again - yep, got things for those days too.

Maybe some day I will get to do that whole SAHM thing....

No comments: