I feel a little pressure about it. It should be perfect.
Humorous, Entertaining, Insightful....
However, I don't really have much to share.
Hmm....
I guess we will just start off where we ended on The Original Because of Love.
I had just posted some random facts about me.
So, now, for your viewing pleasure, I will post some random pictures of my child.
Plus, I've said it before, I'll say it again - "When in doubt, put up pictures!"
Here are some random downloads from my camera:
Playing the drums at her Uncle Joe and Aunt Rachel's house.
Helping Daddy paint our bedroom.
Waiting for a table at Cracker Barrel. What is a girl to do? Shop!

Wearing Mommy's boots. So comfy!


There you have it. The first blog post. I promise you they will be more entertaining. At least they are cute pictures to go along with the cute blog.
Wearing Mommy's boots. So comfy!
Dear Jesus, thank you for my food. Amen. (Love this picture!)
Saying "Cheese!"
BTW, I love this coat! It is from The Gap.
Sadly, it does not come in my size!
There you have it. The first blog post. I promise you they will be more entertaining. At least they are cute pictures to go along with the cute blog.

1 comment:
She is too adorable! I love that picture of her praying, it's so sweet!
Post a Comment