The first thing you may notice is my pretty new header! Love it!
This however was the key to the whole new blog. I have noticed in the past that I have never been able to put a cute picture or anything at the top my blog. It has downloaded fine, but never appeared up there. That is what happened when the wonderful Hollie tried to put her design at the top of the old blog. So we decided the best thing was to start from scratch. I think it is totally worth it!
Under the beautiful header is my bar with some links.
First, Welcome to my blog!
Second, there are some of my favorite verses for you.
Third, all my blog links. (BTW, I love to read blogs! If you have a blog that you would like to suggest - some you read, or maybe even yours,
please tell me about it!)
And last, Favorites. These are a list of some of my favorite blogs from
the Original Because of Love.
To your right, you will see the similar things that were on the other blog. My top two favorite verses, pictures, my Twitter updates, and some links. There are now beautifully organized and labeled! Love some organization!
One thing that is there is my "Showing Some Love" section aka the "Follow Me" section. At first I wasn't sure about adding this, but I decided it was a great way to get to know some of you. First of all, I LOVE having you be a part of my blog with your little picture. Also, I get to see some of the people who are reading my blog, and then I can go check you out if I don't know you yet. The first follower of this blog was Becca. She just started blogging, and I am so happy to be getting to know her. Also, that is the way that I found the wonderful Hollie, and now....
here we are!
Also, I wanted to let you know that soon I will have a cute little button added on, so you can share Because of Love on your blog too. (If you want.)
Ok, think that is the end of the tour.
Thanks again everyone for moving over to this new place with me.
Y'all are great!
No comments:
Post a Comment