A few weeks ago, our family dedicated Miss Cammie Lyn.
She is our 3rd baby to be dedicated at Elevation. Each service has been different, yet similar, but all of them have been very special.
The ceremony is very small and personal. Each family has a table to invite family and friends who will pray for and encourage your child in their faith. We also write a letter to our child. I love that it is so personal. Frank Bealer, Elevation's Family Pastor, shared a great short sermon.
One of my favorite things is that all 3 of my girls have worn the same gown for their dedications.
Here are a few more pictures from the day.
The big sisters
Daddy and the special girl
She's my precious little gift from God
Daddy reading her the letter we wrote to her
We never really got a good picture of us with her, or a family picture.
This is the best one....
(I am always the one behind the camera. I really dislike this picture but I want to prove to my child that I was there at her dedication.)
Grammy and Papa
Aunt Danielle
We are so thankful that we have such a wonderful church to raise our children in.
We pray big things for this little one, and I know that God will do great things in her life.
Update:
We got our family picture taken by the Elevation photo team member (Meredith). I changed it to B&W cause my picture of a picture had a bad light/glare.


No comments:
Post a Comment