Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy Halloween

I never really liked Halloween.
We didn't really celebrate it growing up and I was never really excited about trick or treaters or dressing up.  But now that I am a mom, I am starting to really like it.
 
My mom bought Cammie a little Minnie costume to wear for her first Halloween. 


She also was given this lady bug outfit.


Alyse knew exactly what she wanted to be - Alice from Alice In Wonderland.  She had a whole plan for us all to dress up as characters. 
Breeley was fine with having coordinating outfits and we had it planned she was going to be the Queen of Hearts.  Then it was time to buy costumes.  I was looking at white rabbit costumes for Cammie.  Breeley then insisted that SHE had to be a bunny and Cammie could be the queen.  Of course there were no newborn Queen of Hearts costumes, so I had to be a little creative and threw a little costume together for her.
 


 
We ended up going with my sister and her family trick or treating and got some ice cream,




After we were home, Breeley wanted to sleep in her costume. I tried to talk her out of it, but we compromised. 

She wore those ears everyday for about a week.  My funny little bunny. 
 
 

No comments: