Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Cammie Lyn-4 months

Miss Cammie Lynley turned 4 months last week. She was very happy about it. 

We took her for her check up. 

She is 8lb 4oz and 21.25in long
0 percentile. 

This month she has really started to "talk" and laugh. I love her little laugh. She likes to talk to her sisters and watches them all the time. I can tell she can't wait to jump right into the craziness. 

She isn't rolling over yet, but I think its close. The other day she was doing tummy time (which she doesn't love). I went to get her a burp cloth and when I came back she was on her back, but I'm thinking Alyse moved her cause she was fussing. 

She is still nursing most of the time. She has a bedtime bottle and 1 at church or if we are out of the house. She eats every 3hrs. She nurses forever (45mins usually.) but she's always very happy at the en

She naps throughout the day. At night she is in bed about 9:30pm and wakes anytime between 5:30-7:30. But she always snuggles down again. 

She likes to be held. All.the.time. But I'm ok holding her. She's not too heavy. 😊

I feel like we are getting back to "normal". Things can be a little crazy sometimes but I love these baby days. 

No comments: