Thursday, November 7, 2013

Blog Blues

Looking at my blog, I start to get a little sad. I feel like I have missed documenting so much of my pregnancy and now Cammie's first few months. Not to mention all of the things that I haven't blogged about Alyse, Breeley, holidays, family fun, etc...

Honestly, having a third baby has been a little more difficult that I thought it would be.  I had friends warn me that the 3rd baby can rock your world, but I didn't realize how right they were.  I am sure that we will get into our grove soon.  Everyday is a little better.  But there are many days that I get overwhelmed and frustrated.  Working out hardly happens.  I haven't baked or sewn very many things in the last few months.  I haven't blogged.  I haven't been able to see friends, go to church things, or even just get out of the house for day to day things.  Getting a shower is an accomplishment.  Any free time that I have I am running around the house doing laundry, cleaning, washing dishes... Plus there is the whole homeschool thing.  (Praise God that Alyse is pretty easy to teach.)  A huge part of this is because Cammie is my first time 100% nursing.  But the other part is because everyday it is 3 little girls and myself that I have to get ready and organized...  That can be really hard.

But she is a precious little thing, and cute as a button.  Gosh I love that little girl!  And her big sisters.  And I treasure every minute of me being their mommy -even when I am having those mommy meltdowns, or the house is a mess, or I look like a crazy woman who doesn't know how to brush her hair or put makeup on.

Now that I have got that out (and saved for my future self to remember), I am going to work really hard at getting caught up on some of the highlights of the last well... year.  Poor Breeley hasn't even had her 3rd birthday posted.  Or their dance recital.  Or our beach trip.  Or Halloween...

I have a lot of work to do!


No comments: