Thursday, April 4, 2013

Baby Update Weeks 12-23

 
I have been taking some Baby Belly pictures to document this pregnancy. 
I always take them at the end of the week.
(I have a baby app on my phone that I have been using.  Have to say that I hate taking selfie pictures!)

 
Almost 12 weeks


13 Weeks

 
14 Weeks

 
16 Weeks

 
17 Weeks

 
18 Weeks (with the biggest sister)


 
20 Weeks

 
21 Weeks

 
22 Weeks

 
And from earlier this week at 23 Weeks

 
The girls and I have off and on taken pictures with fruits and veggies so they could see how big the baby is, but we haven't done a fabulous job at this. 
 










 
And here she is - Miss C on her last ultra sound picture at 22weeks.
 
Things are moving along pretty quickly.
I am feeling better, but I am feeling pregnant.  I get really tired and some other pregnancy related "fun" things but for the most part I am feeling good.
 
We are working on a name and I think we have it chosen, but no announcement yet. 
 
The girls can't wait to have a baby sister.  They ask every time I go to the Dr if she is going to come out while I am there.
 
I need to get to shopping for her!  I have bought a few things here and there, but my business manager (aka Josh) has not let me buy a bunch of stuff.  I also need to pull out some of our things we have from the other 2, but I'm not quite sure what to do with everything yet.  We have decided not to do a big nursery makeover and to keep the guest room as is for now.  She is just going to stay with us for now.  I need to be creative with what to do with all the baby stuff that will soon be added to all the girls stuff in this little house of ours.  I guess we will just go with the saying that "Small homes grow tight families"

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You look great! I love the pictures of the girls with the fruit. They look so excited to have a little sister!