Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hoppy Easter

 
My girls loved celebrating Easter this year.
Of course we talked all about why we celebrate Easter and both my girls can tell you the whole Resurrection story, but we had a lot of Easter fun too.
 
First we were invited to a friends to make some crafts and have a little Bunny Hop race and Egg Hunt.
 

 
 


 
We also went to the Elevation Staff Easter party.
It was March Madness themed.  Josh played basketball for the first time since college.  He was a little rusty, but it was nice to see him play again.  I miss those days of our life a lot!  He will always be my Nathan Scott :)
 
 
They also had a lot of fun things for the kids to do.
Here is Breeley getting some eggs.

 
Of course we dyed some eggs at home.
 

 
In eKidz, Alyse was given a kit on creating Easter Eggs that we prayed over for different elements of our Easter Experiences.  I loved this!  Alyse insisted that all of our church eggs were orange.
 
 
We also made Resurrection Rolls.

 
and opened our Resurrection Eggs.
 
 
And the Easter Bunny brought some fun things.
 
 
On Easter morning the girls went through their baskets and did a little egg hunt.


 
We then tried to do a little Easter photo shoot.... always fun.


 
We tried again we got to the church.

 
It was a very long day, well actually a long weekend of 9 worship experiences.
I have to say that I love my church and enjoyed every minute of every WE.  Pastor's sermon was so good along with the worship sets and creative elements.  This was our 8th Elevation Easter and they keep getting better.  So glad that we get to do this.
And when I picked up my girls they were still smiling and happy to be at church.  There is no other way we would rather celebrate Easter.
 
 

No comments: