Once upon a time I use to blog all the time. I had great ideas of things to post about, but I guess that once you stop it is hard to jump back in and now I even have a hard time trying to think about what to blog about!
Let's consider this a little catch up on the last 2 months.
October
1 - Alyse is really into writing notes and drawing pictures for people. This was a little love letter that she delivered to me.
2- We were studying about Police for school. I love this picture of Alyse dressed up like her Daddy.
3 - This is a lesson that we still use almost everyday.
Space-World-Country-State-City-Neighborhood-Street-House
4- Alyse reading her first school book completely by herself
5- Fingerprinting with Daddy for a science lesson
6- Tea Party birthday party for the girls friend Jaelyn.
7- Another birthday party, this one was a circus theme for Shelby.
8- Alyse helping me make cookies for my small group girls.
9- Little dare devil hurt her lip jumping off the chair.
10- Disney on Ice
11- Trip to the Post Office
12- Pumpkin patch
13- Photo shoot with my friend Angela. She sent me this sneak peek.
14 - They wore these cute candy corn dresses to church.
15- Their Halloween costumes came in the mail. They had to put them and take a picture for Daddy.
16- Learning about Creation.
17 - My fall bulletin board
18- Trip to the apple orchard with friends.
19 - Love these fall dresses. They have worn them for 3 years.
20 - Sometimes the dog and cat love each other.
21-22 - The girls were at my parents. I guess I didn't take any pictures.
23- They were still at my parents who took them to a science museum.
24 - Random fact about me: I can not fill up my gas tank and get it to an even dollar amount to save my life. I'm seriously horrible at it!
25- So much fun at the Elevation Fall party.
26- We voted!
27- Breeley went to see the Dr and got an xray for her leg.
28- Carving pumpkins
29- Home school Halloween party
30 - Halloween crafts and cookies
31 - Lots of Halloween fun
November
1- Happy Birthday to me and my sister
2- This is how the 2 girls decided to share the iPad.
3- I used an old sweater to make myself some boot socks.
4- Josh surprised me with a birthday party with some wonderful friends!
5- Alyse at Dance.
6- It was a cold day and a perfect day to stay in pjs and light the fire.
7- At eGroup we made cards to send to our Core Families of Elevation Church.
8- President crafts with my friends
9- My mom and I took the girls to the Southern Christmas Show.
10- I helped out with a yard sale my friends were having to help raise money for their adoption.
11- The return of the turkey outfits I made last year.
12 - Miss Breeley started dance class. She was so excited! I sadly missed it because I was sick.
13- Still stick! I made Alyse do some school work beside me in bed.
14- I officially had the flu and was told to stay away from people. Breeley so wanted to visit but I was so sick! She would talk to me through the door or sometimes push it open and wave at me.
15- Sick... The girls made me cards. Josh let them see me with some mask on so they wouldn't get sick.
16- First time I ate in 5days. But still spent the day in bed.
17- First day fever broke. Moved to the couch to watch old movies with Alyse.
18- I stayed home from church because I was still a little feverish. Watched church online. I love my church!
19- First day out and about. Went to the bookstore and saw Eloise.
20- Made some Pilgrim outfits for 2 little girls.
21- Indian Princess Flower Blossom
22- Thanksgiving at Grammy and Papa's
23- Alyse made homemade butter
24- Josh and I came home and decorated the house for Christmas all day.
25- Josh and I took a break from decorating for a little date.
26- Still decorating but them met my eGroup girls for a Starbucks date. (no pic)
27- A little crafting
28- Alyse and I went to a show at the Children's theater.
29- Crazy day. Helped out at the church office and then rushed to a play date with friends. (no pic)
30- Jolly, our elf came back to see us. We had a welcome breakfast for her.


1 comment:
Busy, busy, busy! You used to blog then you started homeschooling :) Glad you are feeling better! Can't wait to see what December brings you!!
Post a Comment