Monday, August 6, 2012

9 Years

Thursday (Aug 2nd) was Josh and my 9yr Anniversary.

My parents came on Wednesday night and took the girls home with them.  Thursday I woke up to an envelope that said "Open at noon"

Inside was a letter with some plans for a surprise overnight getaway.


It's kind hard for a girl to pack when she has no clue what she is doing, but I grabbed a whole bunch of stuff and was ready when he got home from work.

He had made reservations at the Ballantyne Resort, which is a very nice hotel and spa.  I was treated to a long very relaxing massage.  For dinner we got dressed up and headed to The Melting Pot. 
 (We have never been before and I have always wanted to go.)

(I had Josh take a picture of me because there are hardly any pictures of me.  I am always the one behind the camera.)

The next morning we had room service and relaxed most of the day away.
(I always tell Josh that if I am missing I am at a hotel eating room service somewhere.  It is one of my very favorite things.)

It was a perfect "getaway". 
Loved being spoiled and spending some time with my husband.
So blessed to have him.
I love him lots and lots!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my word, I love it! So sweet! Glad you all had a chance to spend some quality time together!