Thursday, July 12, 2012

365 - June 2012

Well, since we are about half way through July, maybe I should post my June 365 post....



1 - Both my girls are really into picking flowers.  Alyse also loves to blow "the wishing flowers".
2 - Breeley shaving with her Daddy after showers.
(Can I just say that those 2 pictures of my husband and girls makes me smile.  He is such a good Daddy!)

3- Our first official night as Carowinds season pass holders.
4 - Hanging out at the water park
5 - Rainy day.  Alyse made a fort out of blankets and pillows which became a store.  Ellie was the costumer.
6- Another rainy day. Did a little baking.
7- Alyse got a new painting/water color book
8- Alyse always wants to help wash dishes.  I've decided that she is old enough to know how to be careful, but also young enough to enjoy playing in the water so I let her wash some dishes that didn't fit in the dishwasher.
9- Another day at Carowinds.  We finally got to meet the Peanuts characters.
10- Day trip to the beach.
11- Went to "surprise" Papa and go "take care of him" while my Mom was in Canada.
12- Went shopping at H&M.  Alone.  Happiness!
13- I bought some of those nail polish "stickers" at Target.  They were super easy to put on and last a long time.  I got a ton of compliments on them.  These were pretty plain (white with pink polka dots).
14- Alyse has had a rough time sleeping at night.  She is having bad dreams or something.  It is not uncommon for her to cry and end up in our bed.
15- Alyse drew this picture of our family.  There are 3 children.  No I am not pregnant, but she really wants me to be.  She wants a brother.
16- We went to Carowinds again but this time we went at night so we could see the musical light show.
17 - Happy Father's Day!
18- Most of our outside play time has either been first thing in the morning or at night.  I love how as soon as we are outside at all Breeley starts to get curls.
19 - Alyse has started to get up in the morning to make herself and Breeley breakfast.  Eggos are her specialty.
20- Daddy was home for dinner.  The girls were so giggly.
21- Trip to the farmers market.
22- Breeley dancing with her Daddy
23 - Alyse was with Papa for an event at his church.  Breeley loved being an only child.
24 - Josh wasn't feeling great.  We don't like to miss church and rarely do.  This Sunday we watched live online on the Elevation Network and then watched another sermon on TV on the Elevation Experience.
25- Alyse and some friends went to a VBS at a local church this week.
26- We have not been working too hard on potty training but Breeley really likes to go sit on the potty.  I think she is really just a fan of reading books and toilet paper.
27 - Enjoying dinner outside
28 - Lunch at Chick-fil-A with friends
29- The girls were having a little bit of a crazy morning.  I told Josh to take them to work with him.  Instead he just locked them in the back of his patrol car for a few minutes while he was getting ready.  They loved it.
30 - Weekend at the beach.

 

No comments: