May Days
1- Breeley is all about dressing up. This day we had a lunch date with my friend Jess. She wore her heels and tiara and refused to take them off. Whatever makes her happy.
2- Alyse's first night in her new bed.
3 - One of our favorite things to do in the summer is to play in our little pool in the backyard. We have a little lunch at the table, then they play, I read. It's fabulous. (Breeley also gets naked a lot.)
4 - One day Alyse and I somehow started talking about "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe." She was fascinated by it. So, I bought the book (which we are now reading at night) and also the movie.
5- Going in to get Breeley in the morning or from nap time is one of my favorite things to do. Here she is "reading" to Minnie, Rapunzle, and Elmo.
6- Breeley wore a birthday outfit to church. She loved twirling that petiskirt!
7- Happy 2nd Birthday Breeley May!
8- I woke up with a killer headache and was exhausted. Tuesdays are our "at home" day so I spent the day mostly in bed watching movies. Breeley was good with that cause she loves to snuggle.
9- Breeley's 2 year Dr. appointment.
10 - Strawberry pickin'
11- Breeley insisted on dressing up to go get Alyse from school.
12 - I went for a quick Mother's Day mani/pedi. I love a good foot rub! I also got a "gel" manicure which was the 1st time I've ever done that. It lasted almost 3weeks. I was impressed.
13 - Happy Mother's Day
14- Alyse had her dance pictures and awards.
15 - Dentist appointment for Miss Alyse.
16 - Alyse's last day of preschool.
17- I spent the day baking. These are police badge cookies that I sent in with Josh for Police Week.
18 - Preschool Graduation
19 - Dance recital
20- I guess Breeley was worn out after a very busy weekend. When I went to get her up from her nap she rolled over and said, "No, Mommy! Breeley sleepin!"
21- When I took Breeley to her 2yr appointment earlier in the month they asked if there was a reason I hadn't brought Alyse in her 5yr appointment. They thought maybe I was waiting for Kindergarten paperwork.... nope. I just forgot. So an appointment was made for her hearing and eye check along with a regular checkup.
22 - Breeley doesn't always love baths/showers... but she does love her ducky towel.
23- We went on a long walk around our neighborhood and stopped to see the ducks.
24- Our playgroup was at our house this week. We had a water day. Baby pool, slip and slide, sprinkler... and 12 little girls.
25- I met Tony Lucca :)
26- Our first trip to our neighborhood pool this summer.
27- Breeley didn't feel great. She woke up with a fever and said her ears hurt. We had planned on taking a day trip to the beach, but ended up staying home because of the little sicky.
28- Josh had to work on Memorial Day but I had some painting projects planned for him that he worked on. (More on that later.)
29 - I organized my shoe closet. Breeley got a new collection of dress up shoes.
30- I decided to make some "cupcakes" out of baby blankets, gowns, and hairbows that I saw on Pinterest for my friend's baby shower. They were cute!
31 - I somehow didn't take a picture. However, Alyse loves to color and save pictures on my Ipad all the time so I just picked one of those.
30- I decided to make some "cupcakes" out of baby blankets, gowns, and hairbows that I saw on Pinterest for my friend's baby shower. They were cute!
31 - I somehow didn't take a picture. However, Alyse loves to color and save pictures on my Ipad all the time so I just picked one of those.

No comments:
Post a Comment