Before we checked out and headed home Josh and I decided that we had to take the girls swimming. We woke up and got the girls ready to go to the pool.
I wish that we had taken the time to walk around the hotel grounds more. We picked that hotel because we thought that there would be a lot of fun stuff for the girls to see but we honestly never had time to explore it all!
We rushed to get ready and decided that we would have lunch with my parents at Downtown Disney before their flight home.
Josh also decided that he wanted to get Alyse a special gift.
She had been working him for this castle all week. He gave in and bought it for her before we left.
We had lunch at Wolfgang Puck, walked around some stores and soaked up as much Disney fun as we could before it was time to go home.
You can't really see, but I made these shirts too.
Breeley's is the Cinderella shirt that you may have seen floating around Pinterest.
I used the same idea and made an Ariel one for Alyse.
I also made the outfits that they wore our first night at Downtown Disney and what they wore to Hollywood Studios.
Sadly, it was soon time to grab our last snack we had on our meal plan and wave goodbye to Disney.
I was exhausted on the trip home. After 5 days of on the go and little sleep (I sleep horribly in hotel rooms!), I was so tired. It seemed like a very long trip home, but the girls are great travelers and really just watched a lot of movies.
Alyse also helped at gas stations.
Breeley slept a lot.
But this child did a lot of talking and movie watching.
When we got home Josh told me to go in and go to bed.
It was about 11pm when we pulled in the driveway. I was in my bed about 10mins later. I don't even remember Josh bringing in all the luggage. I put my head on my pillow and was out.
When I woke up the next morning I was glad to be home, but I was sad there was no Disney fun planned for the day. But I'm sure Alyse will not stop talking about it anytime soon. She is already begging to go back. Plus, the pictures, memories, and stories will be treasured!
No comments:
Post a Comment