I realized that I never posted a 1st day of school/last day of school picture of Miss Alyse.
She has been out of school for almost 2 weeks now, but better late than never!
Pink outfit - First day of school, September 2011
Blue outfit - Last day of school, May 2012
Alyse loved preschool and I saw her grow up so much in those 9 months.
When I asked her what her favorite part of school was playing 4 Corners.
Guess that is an important thing when you are 5.
Now we are getting ready for Kindergarten.
However she tells people that she is done with school and is just staying home.
(We are going to try home school for her Kindergarten year.)
But for now we are enjoying summer.
The last 2 weeks or so we have done NOTHING!
I have to get us back into something of a routine.
It's just so hard when all you want to do is stay in your jammies or play in the pool.

1 comment:
We are trying homeschooling for first grade this year! :) Looking forward to it
Post a Comment