Day 2 - Epcot
We started the day a little late. Not too late but we decided to let the girls get a little extra rest. This was our slowest day so we didn't really rush around too much.
Josh had never been to Epcot before and it has been a very long time since I went so we were ready to see the sights and also the pretty flowers that were there for the International Flower Festival that was going on.
My parents ended up having a ticket issue so they were off to resolve their problem and we headed in to get started. Breeley was ok with it and entertained herself for awhile in the mirror.
We also decided to go meet Daisy while we waited for them.
Soon they caught up to us and we went to go check out the Nemo ride.
Josh took this picture of me and the girls because many years ago a picture of my sister and I was taken in this exact spot. (Except it said "The Living Seas".)
We all really liked this ride, looking around the aquarium, going to the Crush show, and the shark. Well... Breeley wasn't so sure about the shark.
We had to hurry and change clothes and rushed to Norway to go to our lunch with the Princesses. This was the big event of the day.
First we saw Belle again and she gave the girls some kisses.
When Sleeping Beauty came along she posed with Alyse but Breeley was again too busy coloring.
Then it was time for the Princess Parade. Breeley was a little confused about what was going on, but Alyse jumped right in and actually was chosen by Cinderella to help lead the parade.
Afterwards we continued our lunch and saw a few more Princesses.
Finally it was our turn for Ariel.
This was the big event Alyse had been waiting for!
Ariel came and they had a great little conversation about being mermaids.
Alyse was so shy but so so happy.
I'm so sad this picture turned out blurry.
Once that was over we road some Viking ride that was right next door.
Alyse for some reason loved it.
Then we were off to explore the world.
Italy
United States - we saw a show here where Josh and Breeley took a little nap before a few Toy Story pictures.
Morocco - Alyse really wanted to meet Jasmine and Aladdin but sadly the line was closed. I took a picture of them for her though.
France - Alyse is obsessed with Paris so she was excited about this one.
We also met Marie from Aristocats.
And saw a bunch of pretty Princess flowers.
As we headed into the United Kingdom the girls got to meet Alice.
They loved her! (I did too. She was fabulous.)
Alyse loved these red telephone booths.
I have always wanted to go to the UK so I think this was my favorite "country".
Then we walked through the fairy garden.
My girls loved it.
I don't know what these white flowers were by Tinkerbelle (they were themed for a new movie that is coming out this fall) but these flowers smelled AMAZING!
After all that Josh took Alyse back to ride the Viking ride again while my parents and I took Breeley to rest for a bit.
We were going to see if we could ride Soarin' (wait was way to long), Test Track (was closed for some reason) or Mission Space (again a long wait) but ended up hanging out at The Land and riding the boat ride in there and seeing the Lion King Show.
I feel like I didn't really do my research on Epcot very well. Looking back I know we missed a ton of stuff to do there. I should have planned it out better I guess.
We decided that we were going to go meet some more characters (and see Mickey and Minnie again.) Breeley loved all these characters and was all about hugs and kisses.
After a late dinner we decided to head out. We could hear the beginnings of the Illuminations show but decided to skip it and beat the crowd. Alyse wasn't super happy about that plan but she went with it when we told her that we were going back to the Magic Kingdom the next day.
No comments:
Post a Comment