My sewing machine has seen a lot of pink and hearts lately. We are all set for Valentine's Day (and yes they will wear these after too because I worked hard on them!)
Here is Miss Alyse modeling her newest outfits right off of Mommy's sewing machine.
(I did sew each of these for Breeley too, but she was napping during our photo shoot.)
I had an idea for a 6th shirt...maybe I will get to that but there are a few shirts that I would like to sew for myself first.
Patterns/tutorials
I got the ruffle pant and peasant top patterns are from this sight: Little Lizard King
The polka dot skirt I used this tutorial.
The pillow case top was basically this tutorial.
The rest was made up by me.
2 comments:
Those are SO cute!! I really love the pants/tops outfits!
SO cute! Do you have patterns for these, or did you make them up?
Post a Comment