I was going to tell you all about them after her school party on Monday, but I decided to go ahead and post our projects.
We had 5 things that we put together.
1) Her actual Valentine that she is handing out to her class and some friends
I got some treat bags from Hobby Lobby, some ribbon, gift tags, and some chocolate Hugs and Kisses.
Alyse counted out 6 of the chocolates and put them in the bags.
I folded the top, hole punched them, and then tied a ribbon to hold it closed.
Then I added the gift tag with a label that I printed and stuck on.
They ended up really cute.
2) The next was a card that I made on the computer that was suppose to go inside the bag above, but it was a little too big. I think she is just going to had both out.
I saw this idea on Pinterest, but it actual reminded me that I did this when I taught.
I put this up as a bulletin board. (I taught at a Christian school.)
Alyse signed the back of each one. (It took forever!)
3) I said I would make a decoration. So I grabbed some more treat bags at Hobby Lobby and filled them with Valentine's M&Ms. Before her party I am going to get red and pink balloons to tie to them to put on the table.
4) Next was an activity. I found some Valentine's Tic Tac Toe games that I downloaded.
I originally tried to cut out some Xs and Os on my Silhouette but they didn't turn out great so I went with the original idea that went with the game and got some Valentine's conversation hearts. Again, Alyse helped me put them all in treat bags to wrap them together.
5) I also put together the drinks for the party. I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought it was super cute. Water bottle, some Crystal Light packets, wrapping paper, ribbon, and a label. Very easy and pretty cheap. Oh, and I also found some heart straws at Hobby Lobby that I thought topped it off perfectly.
Here is the whole tutorial and the labels are ready to go. (I had to make mine bigger because I had bigger labels already.)
2 comments:
Super cute! You can tell you're a former teacher (speaking from experience)... love all the crafty, creative things you do for your girls! Very sweet!
LOVE them all! So glad to see Alyse has "big" handwriting. Molly does, too. All the kids in her class write so small! We are signing Valentine's this weekend, too. I am sure it will take forever!
Post a Comment