Looking back there was a number of pretty big things that happened.
1 - I think of my baby growing up. Breeley went from a little baby to walking, talking, turning 1, and becoming one of the funnest, sweetest toddlers.
2 - I also think of Alyse starting school. That was a hard one for me, but we have both learned to love school. She has also grown and changed so much. I feel like she is really a little girl, not a baby at all.
3 - I am proud of myself for learning to sew and make clothes for my girls.
4 - I think of fun family trips and time we spent making memories - Great Wolf Lodge, many trips to the beach, the zoo, Disney on Ice, apple picking, Aw Shucks, going on the Polar Express... (just to name a few)
5 - I think of so many days and nights spent at church, volunteering, and spending time with my eGroup girls and every time saying a prayer thanking God that I am part of something so amazing.
6 - I think of when I fasted for 5 days. I learned a lot over that week.
7 - I think of baking, crafting, pinning, going to Hobby Lobby....
8 - I think of watching a lot of television
9 - I think of being a mommy - car pool, dance class, laundry, fixing dinner, picking up, bath times, bedtimes, picking up more toys. I also think of playing, tickling, giggling, playing dress up. And yes, I think of disciplining. Because being a mommy is a lot of fun but it is also a lot of work.
10 - I think of working out and losing about 15lbs. (It also motivates me to know that I can do more and get back on track.)
11 - I think of how lucky I am to have my husband who after 15yrs together I still love to spend time with, love to talk with, who I think is so handsome and I still have a crush on. I know that I am so lucky to have him because there aren't many that come like him.
It wasn't perfect, but it was a pretty good year.
Now I am excited about starting the next one.

No comments:
Post a Comment