We have been busy busy with all of our Christmas fun.
Of course everything has not gone as planned - including that Christmas countdown that I showed you a picture of. Those bags lasted only a few hours and then started to fall off the wall so I had to get creative and made this mesh tree. I actually love it and think it worked out much better than hanging them on the wall. And who doesn't need another tree? :)
One of the 1st things that we did was go as a family to pick out a Christmas tree. I would LOVE to say that we went to the mountains and cut it down ourselves or went to a cute tree farm, but nope. It was Lowes.
Alyse loves to pick out our tree. She takes it very seriously. She (thinks she) has final choice.
She also thinks that almost all Christmas events must be done in Christmas jammies.
We had run out of lights so we had to actually decorate the tree another night.
Jolly, our elf, also has come back to see us.
Because we had a blank wall (where the countdown was) we had the perfect spot for our felt Christmas tree. Alyse helped to make the ornaments to decorate it. The girls have loved decorating their tree over and over again.
We also opened a box that I asked my parents to bring from their garage. This is a Christmas train that we had when I was younger. My parents hadn't used it since like 1994 so I thought they wouldn't mind sharing it with 2 little girls.
And just to prove that we aren't always in jammies, here are a few pics of some Christmasy outfits.
(I made this 1st one. Breeley's is the same material but opposite colors - red with green bows and monogramming.)
No comments:
Post a Comment