This month her preschool is learning about police and safety so the director asked Josh if he would come talk to the kids and bring his car.
Alyse could not wait for her Daddy to come to school with her.
Breeley and I snuck in too to take a few pictures.
The school director let Alyse stand up and introduce her Daddy to all the boys and girls in the room.
She had this cute little smile on her face.
"Officer Josh" told what a police officer does, gave some safety tips, went over his uniform and duty belt, and took some questions. (We also heard a lot of stories from 3/4/5yr olds.)
Then he took each class outside to check out the police cruiser.
Breeley had to get in on the pictures and visiting Daddy.
(Alyse's 4yr old class)
Right as her class was going in she ran back, gave her Daddy a hug and said "Thanks for coming to school today Daddy! I love you!"
So sweet!
2 comments:
That really is the sweetest! Love it!
How sweet! I am sure she was so excited!!
Post a Comment