Monday, November 7, 2011

365.43

Project 365
Week 43

Sunday, Oct 30th
We had the weekend off from our normal church responsibilities and went to church on Saturday night.  Since we really didn't need to go on Sunday also, we decided to go out for doughnuts.



Monday, Oct 31st
Happy Halloween.
These pictures crack me up.
I was trying to get one of the 2 girls together.  Alyse decided to sing.  She started the Little Mermaid "Ah ah ah....".  Then Breeley started singing "AHHHH".  It was so funny.


Tuesday, November 1st
Happy Birthday to me and my sister, Danielle.
*Yes, I am a twin if you didn't already know that.

Wednesday, November 2nd
(I didn't take a pic.... oops.)

Thursday, November 3rd
Want to keep your children entertained?  Take plastic pumpkins, fill them with candy corn and then give them spoons and measuring cups.  They will love it.  But they may eat a few.
*Do not put on carpet!  If crushed or get wet the candy corn will turn it orange!


Friday, November 4th
I got a sewing machine for my birthday,
See this fabric.  It soon became 4 dresses.

Saturday, November 5th
Here are the girls modeling their first dresses designed, made by, and embrodered by me (see the pink on the pockets.)
Love them!
They wore them to church and I got a lot of compliments on them.
I am by no means an expert, but it is fun to make them clothes. 
(I have to do it now cause I am guessing they won't wear them in a few years.)

(She was talking to me.  Guess she was very excited about her new dress.)

Sunday, November 6th
The girls and I decided to hang out at home Sunday morning.
(We did go to church Saturday night.  I wasn't needed Sunday morning, but Josh was at church like normal.)
I was lucky because my girls still slept.  They got up a little before 8.  Praise God!  I was nervous because of DST.  We watched a little TV and then I worked on cleaning out my closet.

Now, hopefully I can get back on track on blogging!

2 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

Okay this is probably going to sound ridiculous, but Alyse looks so much like you dressed as Ariel. I think it's the long hair?

Your sister looks totally different with dark hair! You almost don't look like twins with the different hairstyles!

Happy, Happy Birthday!! I hope you did something super fun to celebrate.

Those dresses are the cutest ever! I can't believe that is the first thing you made. I've had a sewing machine for a couple years and am in no way ready to be making clothes. You should seriously start a little online boutique! I would definitely buy dresses and bows for Deb from you.

AND- I'm going to be in Charlotte in a few weeks with my girlfriend. We're making an Ikea trip. We should meet for cupcakes or something!! (I know you know all the good cupcake places :) hehe. )

Unknown said...

So cute, LOVE dresses, I agree with Sarah, I would totally buy them from you!! Happy belated Birthday!!