Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Aw Shucks

Going to the pumpkin patch is one of Josh and my favorite things to do as a family.  We look forward to it every year.  This year we decided to try a new place called Aw Shucks.  It was a lot of fun and I am glad that we tried it out.  We will probably go back.  However I have to say that it is really more of a "fall fun" type of place.  It really wasn't about pumpkins at all, but that is ok.  We still had a lot of fun and a lot of fun things to do.

The corn maze is the main activity there.  Alyse loved it.  She took the map and was all about finding her way around all the corn.


Then we were off for hay rides, nature trails, play houses, slides, kids playgrounds, visiting animals, corn hole..... and more.







Then we hit the corn maze again.

My favorite picture of the day:

Right before we left we did get some small pumpkins

Oh how I love fall family fun!



* By the way, there will be a no Project 365 post this week.  My camera battery died and I didn't really take many pictures.  Oh well.  Better luck this week, I hope!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun time! I love the little collages you put together! The girls looked cute, as always!

Mindy said...

Adorable! Love the polka dotted pumpkin shirts!