Monday, October 17, 2011

365.41

Project 365
Week 41

Monday, Oct 10th
This crazy girl had the day off school.

Tuesday, Oct 11th
This is what happens when you try to force your children to pose for a picture in their pumpkin pjs.

Wednesday, Oct 12th
Alyse loves to get the mail.  It is her new daily "job".  Of course I have to help her.  Last time I sent her out to get it herself half of the mail ended up in a puddle.


Thursday, Oct 13th
The princesses with their princess pumpkin


Friday, Oct 14th
My parents and I took Breeley out for breakfast after dropping Alyse off at school.  The place we went has a bunch of geese and ducks by a pond in front.  Breeley loved watching them and feeding them some left over bread.

There are no pictures from the weekend. 
My parents took the girls home with them and were gone until Sunday night.  On Saturday Josh and I stayed in bed watching movies until after 1pm.  It was fabulous.  No children coming in to wake us up.  The rest of the weekend was spent at church.  This weekend marked 6yrs of us going to Elevation.  Time has flown by!  We are so thankful and honored to be a part of our church.  It has changed our lives and we love it.

No comments: