Project 365
Week 39
Monday, September 26th
I decided I wanted to make a new wreath for our front door for fall.
$5 wreath from Hobby Lobby
$4 welcome sign from Hobby Lobby
$1 roll of ribbon from Dollar Tree
leaves - from my fall decorations bin from attic
10 mins - $9 - not bad
Tuesday, September 27th
The girls and I took a day trip to Great Wolf Lodge. A friend of mine told me about a deal for $5 tickets for a day pass (which is something they don't normally do.) All the proceeds went to the Big Brother, Big Sister club of Charlotte.
I have to say that it was harder to go this time when it was just 2 girls and me. There weren't many pictures taken that day and the ones I got weren't that great, but we had a great time so that is all that really matters.
Wednesday, September 28th
Remember a few weeks ago I told you about a pair of boots that I really wanted but were sold out everywhere, including the website?
Well, I don't know how he did it but Josh called me and told me to go out and see if there was a package on our door step. I walked out and there was. When I opened it I found my boots! Josh had found them and ordered them for me.
He is the best!
Thursday, September 29th
Alyse has dance on Thurs nights. As I was getting her ready, Breeley was not very happy that sissy was dressing up and she wasn't. So we found a tutu that kinda fit her, pulled her hair back, and Alyse danced with her for a few minutes before we headed to class.
Friday, September 30th
We headed to the mountains to go apple picking.
(Pictures will be up tomorrow!)
Alyse loves the GPS. She always wants to hold it and tells us that she will be the map. Her favorite thing to do is tell us how many gas stations are on the screen and then she finds them out her window. Crazy child!
Somehow there are no weekend pictures....
Oh well. There wasn't much to take pictures of this weekend anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment