Tuesday, September 27, 2011

365.38

So since we came home from the beach our life has been crazy!
I feel like I have not had a minute to do anything except for run around and cross things off my list.
I miss blogs, Facebook, Pinterest, TV.
I also didn't do great on picture this week -  but here is what I got.

Project 365
Week 38

Monday, September 19th
Alyse started her first official week of school.
Breeley was kinda confused when her sissy got out of the car.  I bet she said "Sissy? Lysss" a million times.  But it was nice spending some time with my baby girl.

Wednesday, September 21st
Breeley has been wearing her sunglasses all week.  I guess she started to like wearing them at the beach and this week was the week of the sunglasses.  The store, the chiropractor, the church office, around the house - she wore them all the time.

Friday, September 23rd
This was Alyse's special day for the month at school.  For show and tell they theme for the month was Grandparents.  The kids were allowed to bring in a picture of their grandparents or they could invite them in to read a story that they chose to the class.  Alyse chose to ask her Grammy to come read "Caps for Sale" to her class.

Sunday, September 25th
The girls and I stayed home and relaxed a little on Sunday.  Alyse was a little overwhelmed with her busy life and I thought a day of rest would be good for her.  We went to church on Saturday night so we weren't skippers!
When Josh got home he and Alyse made a fort in the family room and played.

No comments: