Monday, August 15, 2011

365.32


Oh look! I am actually blogging!  But honestly this isn't going to be that exciting....

Project 365
Week 32

Monday, Aug 8th
Here is a great example of my photography skills! 
I actually am not sure when my camera phone took this picture.  It is Alyse getting into the car.  It is either at swimming or when we stopped at a Chickafila (That is what we call it.) on the way to my parents house.


Tuesday, Aug 9th
There is a teacher store near my parents that Alyse loves.  My mom stumbled upon it one day when Alyse was with her and now Alyse thinks she has to go shopping there when she goes to visit.  I was lucky enough to be invited to go check it out too and if you think that Stephanie can go to a teacher store and not buy anything you are very wrong.  (I LOVE teacher stores!!!!)

Wednesday, Aug 10th
Most of this week I was at my parents in Raleigh, but I drove home for one night/day (see Thurs.)  Josh and I had plans to go to dinner and a movie for a date night but I got away later than I planned and I was exhausted by the time I got home so I went right to bed.  Even if we didn't go on a date he brought me some roses.

Thursday, Aug 11th
The reason I came home was to go to a conference at our church.
Our pastor was speaking at the Global Leadership Conference that is held at Willow Creek every year.  They had a live feed and staff and others were invited to come watch it and support our pastor.  I love being able to support and hear from our pastor.  We love him and are so proud of him!

Friday, Aug 12th
Back in Raleigh.
My mom and I went to go see The Help.  Loved!  Of course I loved the book too! So good!

Saturday, Aug 13th
Shopping!  I only made it to 1 store and spent way too much money.  The sad thing was I had planned to buy some things for myself.  I only got 2 things.  The rest was spent on 2 little girls.

Sunday, Aug 14th
Oh look! An actual picture of a child.
This was taken on the ride home from Raleigh.
(Praise God that I have good little travelers!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun times!! I LOVE teachers stores, too!!