Remember when I use to blog almost every day?
Hopefully this will be a little catch up on last week that flew by.
Project 365
Week 31
Monday, Aug 1st
Josh took the day off and we spent the whole day together - just the 2 of us.
We hadn't been on a date in awhile so it was really nice.
Here we are at dinner.
Tuesday, Aug 2nd
We decided the day before that we were going to take off 1st thing in the morning and drive to the beach. On the way we stopped at a Christmas store. Christmas decorations, the beach, my husband - some of my very favorite things!
(Please ignore the crazy beach hair.)
Wednesday, Aug 3rd
I met my parents for lunch and picked up Alyse and Breeley.
Alyse had a rough time going to bed that night. She kept coming out of her room with questions, stories, request, needs, etc.
Later that night Josh went to check on her and kiss her like he does every night. He came in our room laughing and told me to go see Alyse and to take my camera.
This is what I found:
She had wedged herself between her rocking chair and her armoire on top of a bunch of pillows. I also love the hamster (not real) watching over her.
Thursday, Aug 4th
My husband.. bless his heart....told me that he found a great pool that he wanted to buy for the girls. It didn't look that big but it was a huge deal to fit it in our car. I thought I was going to have to hold it with the trunk open as we drove home, but we worked it out and finally fit it in. And I have to say that 2 little girls were happy with their new pool.
Friday, Aug 5th
I made dinner for my friend Heather who just had her 3rd baby girl. I decided to make whoopie pies. (Recipe coming up tomorrow.)
Saturday, Aug 6th
We are still doing our Saturday Pancakes.
Alyse asked me to make her a puppy this week.
(love how 2 out of 7 pics are food....)
Sunday, Aug 7th
Amazing day!
At church this weekend we had spontaneous baptisms. Watching 100s of people file out of each service to go be baptized on the spot was so powerful. By Sun night there were 1,426 people who had decided to follow Jesus.
Here is my view of Pastor baptizing at our Blakeney campus.

No comments:
Post a Comment