Alyse is all girl.
She has always liked everything girly.
Hair, bows, dresses, pink, polka dot, monograms - she really does like them.
She also likes to dress up, pretend to put on make up, likes jewelry, etc.
So, I decided that it would be fun to take her to do something that is very girly.
Last week she had her 1st official mani/pedi.
Now, she has had her nails painted (by me) many many times, but I thought it would be fun to have her go and have a little spa mani/pedi.
She cracked me up.
She had so many questions and talked the entire time.
(Luckily the girl who did her nails spoke English very well and was so sweet to my little chatter box.)
I was also very proud of her because she sat there for 2hrs while we got our nails done.
(They were really busy.)
She also kept really still and didn't smear or mess her nails up at all.
When she got home she was happy to show off her cute toes.


No comments:
Post a Comment