Project 365
Week 28
Monday, July 11th
My sister and I hanging out on the beach.
*sad that this is foggy!
Tuesday, July 12th
Day at home.
The girls snuggled up and watched a movie for a little bit
(after playing Dr - if you noticed the stethoscope.)
Wednesday, July 13th
I wonder if this dog sits on the table at home....
It seems to be one of her favorite places at my house.
Thursday, July 14th
Miss Breeley found this hat at Old Navy and decided that she had to have it. Since Papa was there, she ended up wearing it home. Last week was the week of the purse. This week has been the week of the hat.
Friday, July 15th
I spent the whole day baking!
Rainbow cupcakes, oreo cupcakes, chocolate cookies, M&M cookies, peanut butter cookies, cake pops, brownies, cookie dough oreo brownies, banana nut muffins, blueberry muffins, pound cake...
It was a lot of work, but I love to bake so it was fun - well, except those cake pops. There was a cake pop accident or 5 that almost made me throw them all in the trash. Out of 50 I saved 14.
Saturday, July 16th
Yard Sale/Bake Sale day.
Here was our little set up under the tent.
We made a good amount of money and sold almost everything on that table.
Sunday, July 17th
I told you it was the week of the hat.
I think she was trying to decide if a pink, white, or green necklace went best with her jammies.
She loves her accessories.


1 comment:
You are amazing and I am so grateful to have you as a friend!!!!
Post a Comment