Project 365
Week 29
Monday, July 18th
I wish that if she was this excited about laundry she would learn to fold it and put it away.
Tuesday, July 19th
Breeley is growing up so fast.
Look at her sitting at the table like a big girl with her fork.
Wednesday, July 20th
Helping Daddy shave.
Thursday, July 21st
Sometimes Mommy wants a chai latte from Starbucks. There just happens to be one right across the street from our neighborhood that has a drive thru. So every once in awhile we go in our pajamas... or maybe in just a diaper.
Friday, July 22nd
Josh's aunt and uncle called us and asked if we would like to get together. They are on vacation and were staying about an hour or so away from us. We haven't been able to see them for awhile so it was good to catch up.
You can see a glimpse of them in the left hand corner of the picture below. We had to wait a few minutes for a table so the girls entertained themselves by tickling each other with a piece of grass.
Saturday, July 23rd
I love this picture, even though it isn't the best!
Josh decided to take Alyse to the pool during Breeley's nap time. I got busy doing something and they left before I had put her down. She watched Alyse bounce out the door with her princess swim ring around her waist. She was very upset. She cried and cried by the door. Then she went over to my craft basket, got a foam wreath out, put it around her waist like a swim ring, and continued to cry. It was so precious.
Sunday, July 24th
This was my view at church.
I love my church.




1 comment:
My poor baby girl, she is so sad. Grammy loves her
Post a Comment