Monday, July 4, 2011

365.26

Project 365
Week 26

Monday, June 27th
Alyse has her swim lessons Mondays.  This day was her "Show and Tell" so Breeley and I went in and watched her swim.  She loves to swim.

Tuesday, June 28th
Alyse got her dance recital DVD in the mail.
She loves to put it on and dance away with it.  It keeps her entertained for hours.

Wednesday, June 29th
Breeley still likes to carry around a phone, but she also likes to carry a purse now too. 

Thursday, June 30th
I tried to sneak a picture at bedtime.
After baths I put the girls in bed to watch an episode of Backyardigans as I cleaned up the bathroom, started laundry, the dishwasher, etc.

Friday, July 1st
Breeley's 1st fudgesicle.  I think she liked it.

Saturday, July 2nd
Alyse and Breeley love fountains.  Josh took them over to throw some coins in the fountain after we ate lunch.

Sunday, July 3rd
This weekend was Friends and Family weekend at church.  Ekids (3yr olds+) took over the services.  For the openning number they had light up glasses and glowing stars they used as they sang to "Firework".  After church we were given some to take home.  Breeley loves them!


No comments: